Hi friends, I am here with yet another mouth watering Chicken recipe. For all the chicken lovers this is going to be a recipe that you can cook on daily basis with least efforts and at the same time a great one to taste. It goes good with both rice as well as roti. Honestly I have even tried it with paranthas and it tastes yumm!! A simple preparation made with simplest of ingredient available in most of the kitchens. So go ahead and enjoy this yummy recipe. Happy cooking!!
Preparation time: 10-20mins Cooking Time: 40mins Serves: 04 people
- Chicken pieces (500gm, medium cut)
- Onion (1 cup chopped, length wise)
- Tomato (2 cup chopped ,length wise)
- Ginger garlic (1tbsp, finely grated)
- Oil (1tbsp)
- Kasuri methi (1tsp)
- Cumin seeds (zeera seeds)(1/2tsp)
- Red chilli powder (lal mirchi) (1 tsp)
- Turmeric powder (haldi) (1/2tsp)
- Coriander powder (dhaniya) (1 tsp)
- Garam masala powder (1tsp)
- Pepper powder(kali mirch) (1/4 tsp)
- Salt (namak) (as per taste)
- In a non stick pan add oil and heat. Add cumin seeds followed by kasuri methi n sauté for 10secs.
- Now add the chicken pieces, a pinch of salt mix well and cover the pan with the lid and let it cook on medium flame for 5-10mins.
- To this now add onions and cook till they turn translucent followed by addition of ginger garlic and cook for 5mins.
- Add tomatoes and cook for another 5mins.
- Once the whole mixtures starts leaving oil add the dry spices and saute for 3-5mins on high flame.
- Lastly add 2 cups of water and let the chicken cook for 10 -15mins.
- Garnish with kasuri methi leaves and serve hot with rotis or rice.