Cucumbertini that’s what I love to call it. A very common mock tail served in most of the restaurants and the easiest one to make at home. A simple cooler made out of very basic ingredients is the best drink to quench your thirst on a hot summery day. So get going and try out this totally fun and refreshing drink. Do let me know how you liked it in the comments below. Keep chilling!
Prep time: 10mins. Cooking time: NA Serves: 02 people
- Cucumber (2 in no, cubed)
- Ginger juice (1tbsp)
- Lemon juice (1tbsp)
- Powdered sugar/sugar syrup (as per taste)
- Soda (250ml, chilled)
- Blend in all the ingredients using a blender, except for the soda.
- Once the ingredients are blended well strain them in a separate container using a sieve.
- Add chilled soda to it.
- Serve in a martini glass garnished with a lemon slice.