Hi guys! I’m here with another really cool and healthy thirst quencher. As the name suggests it packs in the goodness of spinach and coolness of the cucumber. I love this drink and prefer it the thick shake way without straining it. It’s better than any other thick shake or juice available in the market, not to mention the heaps of sugar and preservatives they contain. So friends enjoy this soothing and green drink. And keep beating the heat!!
Prep time: 10 mins Cooking time: NA Serves: 02 people
- Spinach (1cup cleaned,chopped,pre-soaked in hot boiling water)
- Cucumber (2cups cubed)
- Apple (1 cup cubed)
- Sweet lime (1 cup deseed and cubed)
- Tender coconut (2 in no) [ you can use water if the tender coconut is not available]
- Salt (optional, but a pinch is recommended for added taste )
- Crushed ice (1 cup)
- Using a blender blend in all the above mentioned ingredients to a smooth consistency, except the tender coconut and salt.
- Add tender coconut to achieve the desired consistency and volume. Add a pinch of salt
- Serve in a tall glass garnished with a slice of cucumber or apple.