Hello friends. I’m here with a recipe made out of one of the most versatile vegetables of our time. Wondering what am i talking about, well its none other than Potato. One can make numerous things out of this single Ingredient!! So today I have made baked potato wedges and down below is the recipe for you all. It’s very simple and basic recipe that turns out be a great starter for all your parties. Since it’s baked you need not even keep a count of the calories. Being a foodie, my husband loves these bites of pure joy. It can be made for an evening snack as well and enjoyed with tomato ketchup and a chilled glass of fresh lime soda or cold drink or even tea. So make these wedges today itself and enjoy the crispy snack with your loved ones. Happy cooking!!
Prep time: 15mins Cooking time: 45mins Serves: 04 people
- Potatoes (4 in no, washed n cut into wedges)
- Pepper powder (1tsp)
- Italian seasoning (1tsp)
- Mozzarella cheese (1 cup, grated)
- Olive oil (1 tbsp)
- In a large mixing bowl mix all the above ingredients with
half a cup mozzarella. Keep aside the other half.
- Take a baking tin n lace it up with baking paper. Place the wedges in the tin in a net manner
- Now bake the wedges for 45mins at 200 degree Celsius in convection mode of the oven.
- Remove from oven on a serving plate. Garnish with remaining cheese and serve hot
- To check if the potatoes are done prick them with a toothpick. It should pierce them easily and come out clean.